FIRST THINGS FIRST… (no affiliation!)
All of you email subscribers cannot see my sidebar, which is a sad thing because in that sidebar is a link to a Special Offer by the people who make the incredible THE BALM. (This is the stuff I used on my eye. My Doctor couldn’t believe how well my eye healed!) I also used it last summer on BG when the flies were eating at her belly wound.
Anyway, EquiSpa is having a “special” on their Cool Muscle Wash Spray and Cool Muscle Gel. And, if you buy the special, you get a sample of THE BALM! Actually, you can probably purchase any item from the EquiSpa site and tell them that you would like a sample of THE BALM and they would give you a sample of The Balm. Or, just buy THE BALM and get a sample of THE BALM as a little ditty for your grooming bag or trailer!
I really love the Peppermint Summer Protection spray as well (fly spray)! Everything they make is homeopathic.
Here is the write-up about the Spring EquiSpa Special:
Spring Warm Up EQUISPA
8 OZ TUBE OF ‘COOL MUSCLE GEL?AND 32 OZ BOTTLE OF COOL MUSCLE WASH SPRAY
(Also included is a tester of THE BALM!)
Getting ready for Spring Show Season can be stressful to muscles and joints of horses who have enjoyed a long winter vacation. This can cause discomfort for both horse and rider. Cool Muscle Wash Spray is highly praised as an excellent all over body brace before and after a ride. Helps relax and relieve tight muscles and stiff joints. I use it to stretch out my horse before a work out or showing for maximum full motion and fluid movement. Cool Muscle Gel has the same fragrant and refreshing ingredients as Cool Muscle Wash Spray, blended in to a base of organic Aloe Vera Gel. I use it for spot massage and for local topical pain relief.
EQUI-SPA NOW OFFERS FLAT RATE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS FROM THE SITE. ORDER AS MUCH AS YOU WANT AND IT SHIPS FOR $6.95
I love these products! And, my eye loves the Balm!
THESE THREE VIDEOS TOTALLY DELIGHTED ME!
1) The first one is about a deer and a dog. It is short and edited well. Click on the image below.
2) This video was really sweet to watch. This little girl has been training and loving this wonderful pony for 7 years. It shows… What a lovely bond.
3) This third video is amazing and kinda sad in a good way. This man raised a gorilla and then released him 5 years previously. In this video, he documents going back and trying to find his buddy – who is now a huge gorilla!
THINGS THEY SHOULD INVENT…
1) Gonna Bash! Hood Warning System: This handy device would attach gently to your visor, brimmed hat or hoodie and alert you when you are about to bash into a branch or any other object which is obscured by the visor, brimmed hat or hoodie.
Whenever I wear a visor or bearded hoodie (the kind with eskimo fluff), I always smack into something low hanging.
If I could see through the visor or hoodie, I’d be fine. But, since I cannot, they either need to invent the transparent visor or hoodie – or come up with the warning device. Gawd knows I cannot walk around here by myself and not whack my ‘protected’ head. Sheesh. I may be keeping off rain but I’m slamming into objects!
2) The “I’m happy with my own, thank you very much” Equine Sprinkle Dust: This product is very easy to administer and it will last for 30 minutes. All you have to do is flick some in the direction of your equine and for half of an hour, your horse will not be interested in anyone else’s food.
I am so tired of trying to administer special supplements to individuals in my herd, only to have the higher ups take it away from them. I knowIknow, I should separate them. But, that takes time and space. I’d much rather just sprinkle some fairy dust and take the desire away.
Actually, if they made it for Molten Chocolate Lava Cake, I’d take some myself!
UPDATE ON THE SICK BUCKET FUND HORSES.
Red is getting better but he still has very loose stools. Tucker is no worse but no better either. His bloodwork is not good so he is being continuously treated. The mini-mare, Glory, has not foaled yet. This is good since every day helps her gain strength. To donate, click here.
If anyone donates $10 or more, I have these really nice (well constructed) OMEGA ALPHA ballcaps! Just pick a color and I’ll send you one. I have 9. Navy, pink, black, royal and powder blue. Omega Alpha is the company with all the wonderful herbal supplements including ANTI-FLAM which I love!
Don’t forget to Order your EquiSpa Special (or any wonderful product) and get a free sample of The Balm! Just tell them I said you’d get some free Balm!
HORSE AND MAN is a blog in growth… if you like this, please pass it around!
March Drop in the Bucket Fund: THE JUNKYARD 4.
These 4 sad horses were found in miserable condition, 2 pregnant, all starved – yet owned by a hay broker! To learn all about the Bucket Fund and to donate towards the care of The Junkyard 4, please click on the photo (photo credit, Trish Lowe)