Saturday is PhoBlog Day! I thought some costumes would be appropriate for this season… People are so creative! I’m not sure how the animal feels about the getup, but we sure like to look at them!
1) Bald Cat.
2) This is an image of a young wild mustang who is showing subservience to the Stallion. I sure hope all of our protests, calls and letters helped them in their plight against the BLM round-ups…
4) Isn’t this a beautiful shot? It is a Fresian, in full regalia, entering the ring at the recent Draft Horse Classic here in Grass Valley. The image was shot by Lesley Deutsch.
5) I love this one!
6) Isn’t he cute?? Another shot by Lesley. This was taken at the Saddle Pals Pumpkin and Ponies Fundraiser.
7) I got this off of MSNBC. “Hey, got any coffee in there?!”
8) This was on MSNBC this morning, in case you didn’t see it…
9) I just found out about this if anyone can attend… looks like some really, really nice horses that need great homes. Here is a link to view the horses.
HORSE AND MAN is a blog in growth… if you like this, please pass it around!
The October Bucket Fund will benefit Honey Bandit, the most neglected BLM mustang baby who is struggling to survive. To learn all about the Bucket Fund and to donate to this incredible foal, please click on the photo (photo credit, Trish Lowe)