Saturday is PhoBlog Day!
Today, I have lots of different photos that I found fun or interesting. Here goes and have a great weekend!
1) I’m sure this is Photoshopped but I liked it anyway!
2) I cannot resist any human kissing an animal. This is a girl kissing a llama.
3) I loved this one because of the story. This horse suffered all night with colic and then once she was cleared, she laid down and smiled. She is fine now.
4) A photo of a crab who is still alive. I found this very interesting and I’m thinking of not ever eating crab again.
5) Here is a big horse letting a little thing ride him.
6) I’m sure you all saw this little zeedonk that was born (surprising the owners who thought they were having a donkey) this week. They run their zebras and donkeys together but didn’t think their arthritic stud zebra would sperminate. Go figure.
7) And finally, who doesn’t love minis doing big horse things?!
HORSE AND MAN is a blog in growth… if you like this, please pass it around!
The August Bucket Fund will benefit the charity BHFER. To learn all about the Bucket Fund and to donate, please click on the photo (photo credit, Trish Lowe)