Saturday is PhoBlog Day!
1) OK, maybe this is morally wrong, but I did dress up Hubby’s kitty this week. He was OK with it, as long as he got his fancy kitty pate lunch!
2) I found this on FB and it made me crack up!
3) I cannot resist a wonderful photo of a beautiful, still free, Mustang foal.
4) This was sent in by a reader whose own donkey decided to photobomb.
5) I was emailed these baby giraffe photos and I have to share them. OMG! Look at those eyes! This giraffe baby is, they think, the smallest on record at only 5 feet tall. She is being nursed by her keepers – just to help her along. They think she will be fine. She came two weeks prematurely but so did her mother so they aren’t worried. Enjoy!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!
HORSE AND MAN is a blog in growth… if you like this, please pass it around!
INSTANT KARMA DO-GOODING! Our December Bucket Fund
HELP AND GET A PAYBACK!! Donation Gift Certificates are here (link)! Yup, if you donate to help Tullie (the burned horse), Gump (the ugly horse), Dixie (the starved and sick horse) or the Wild Mustangs/Burros (the gathered horses), you can now get “A Donation has been made in Your Honor” certificates to give as gifts! You can give them to coworkers, family, friends or even in lost pets’ names… for this Holiday Season. Yay! INSTANT KARMA!