Saturday is PhoBlog Day! Today we have an assortment of pics. I hope you enjoy these with your coffee and your weekend!
1) First I have to send you a new pic of my favorite mini filly. Here she is, getting pets from a visitor to her rescue. The horse behind the fence is a new arrival draft. The Biggee and the Little ‘un together at the fence!
2) These two photos are of a friend Patricia’s new colt born three days ago. This is his first hour… bonding with Mom. I got the stats from Patricia who owns the mare, “My mare is ISR/Oldenburg reg., sire is Hanoverian (super cool horse ~ “10” temperament ~ owned by Dana Estes of Vineyard Eventing in No. Cal. ~ reserve champ of his 100 day test ) ”
Hot Tip: If you ever want to demo a saddle of the English persuasions, please contact Patricia (email: email@example.com). She runs a ‘used but in great condition’ online saddle shop and I have first hand experience. She is full of integrity and you will be pleased with the trial and the saddle!
3) This shot killed me! It is of a cat who trained himself to stand on the couch to see out the window. This photo is actually a screen shot from the video floating around You-Tube.
4) I saw this on the internet when I was researching what to do with used feedbags. I thought this was interesting… so, I’m adding this pic.
5) Who can’t appreciate this one! The Grass is Always Greener on the Other Side of the Fence!
Check back tomorrow! I have no clue what I am going to write about but it will be done by the time you get there!
HORSE AND MAN is a blog in growth… if you like this, please pass it around!