Today is PhoBlog Day! Happy Saturday!
I grabbed a few of these photos from the EQUINE OUTREACH FaceBook Page. They are the Rescue in Oregon who took in all of those Warm Springs horses who were sure to go to the meat packers. You can read my post about them here. Or, you can go to their website. EOI really works hard and have their ears to the ground. In fact, just last week, the reservation actually called EOI first before shipping another group of horses. Yay! They do a good job and I want you all to know about them if you wish to send a donation their way or perhaps find your new mount. Gawjus ponies over there!
1) OK, this one just kills me! It is from EQUINE OUTREACH and it is titled, “Greeting Party”.
2) And another from EOI is titled, “Bussy’s Amazing Rear!”
3) This one was titled, “Charlie and Heather feed the orphan colt.” Awww. Just look at that colt’s eyes. So afraid but also driven by the survival instinct.
4) This one didn’t have a title but I loved it. That roan horse is so unusual in his coloring, too!
5) This is a cat who was born with the word “cat” on his side.
6) Hubby sent this to me… look familiar anyone?
7) I loved this one! The dog on the left kinda hopity refused and the one on the right was like, “Nope, you gotta drag me.”
HORSE AND MAN is a blog in growth… if you like this, please pass it around!