FIRST UP, WE ARE MAKING AN LG BITLESS BRIDLE ORDER FROM GERMANY ON MONDAY! ANYONE WANT TO JOIN IN AND GET ONE? CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT IT AND SEE HOW TO ORDER.
Saturday is PhoBlog Day!
1) I love this image by Tamara Gooch. She says that the bigger baby was just enough older than the newbie to kinda push his weight around!
2) Isn’t this gawjus?! Diana Volk went to this ranch where, I think, they run wild or ranch horses for photogs to have these kinds of beautiful opportunities. If I’m wrong, lemme know. But, it doesn’t matter because the image is what counts and it’s ALL RIGHT!
3) Another… I love the clever horse standing up on the hill to the right, watching.
4) I thought this was very imaginative. That is a framed hole in the fence and the rider is in the field beyond.
5) This is a series of photos. But, the jist of it is that this kitty didn’t know he wasn’t supposed to be friends with the bird. And, vice-versa!
6) I saw an article about his Doggy Camp about 10 years ago. I cut it out then and I’m still impressed when I saw it again this week. This Doggy Day Care has a yellow schoolbus that they have logo’d and embellished. This bus goes around and picks up the scheduled dogs. From the article, all the dogs behave and even hang their heads out of the windows. I’m sure it is quite a sight! I just love the idea!
7) Hubby sent this to me. Made me smile.
HORSE AND MAN is a blog in growth… if you like this, please pass it around!
The September Bucket Fund will benefit Grace, the skinniest horse still alive. To learn all about the Bucket Fund and to donate to this incredible horse, please click on the photo (photo credit, Trish Lowe)