Saturday is PhoBlog Day!
Today, I was inspired by creatures other than horses, it seems… I hope you enjoy!
1) Here is a group of horses that deserve a caption… “Hey, we’re trying to have a meeting here!…”
2) This kitty is so striking!
3) How cute is this little girl and her dog?
4) These young seals were just released into the wild and it looks like they aren’t too happy about it.
5) Isn’t this an interesting image?
6) This was taken through the side view mirror of the truck. Cool.
7) Have you seen these shots of the whale who smashed into the sailboat? No human was hurt but the boat took a beating. Awesome to see the scale…
8) I have to put in these Mustang photos. My heart breaks that these free beauties are intentionally being zeroed out in the wild by the BLM. I cannot imagine a world without these magnificent animals roaming the plains. Shame on you, BLM, for suggesting that the land cannot sustain them – do any of them look sick or skinny? And shame on our government for not listening to the people who own these horses and don’t want them removed.
I know the ASPCA is getting on the bandwagon. Maybe someone in Congress will listen. Here is a link to read about the ASPCA lawsuit. If this bothers you, please take a stand before they are all gone. It is almost too late.
HORSE AND MAN is a blog in growth… if you like this, please pass it around!
The October Bucket Fund will benefit Honey Bandit, the most neglected BLM mustang baby who is struggling to survive. To learn all about the Bucket Fund and to donate to this incredible foal, please click on the photo (photo credit, Trish Lowe)