Saturday is PhoBlog Day!
1) I was trolling around FaceBook and I found the site for THE GENTLE BARN Animal Rescue. These were some of the shots on their wall. I was really impressed with the peacock photo! We have several around the ranch and they never, ever let us come out with a camera and catch anything like this! As soon as we start futzing with the camera, I guess it breaks the mood for them or something. Anyway, I thought all of these shots were very sweet.
3) A girl and her first pony. I just love to see them starting young! (And, I love Shetlands… but I notice a chain on his nose. Hmmmmm. He must be a typical Shetland… <smile>)
4) Are pugs ever not cute?
5) I love how this Momma Cat has her paw up like, “Hey, Heey, HEY!”
6) Did you hear about that Ridgeback that had 17 puppies in ONE litter – and they all survived? Well, here are some of her darling pups.
7) Finn licks me (not my skin – my clothes) all the time. I always wonder why…
HORSE AND MAN is a blog in growth… if you like this, please pass it around!
JANUARY DROP IN THE BUCKET FUND: THE PAIUTE ORPHAN FOALS
To learn all about the Bucket Fund and to donate the ‘Saved from Slaughter Orphan Foals’, please click here
Oh my, but that cow is absolutely beautiful! I love to see healthy, groomed animals!
I’m a fan of the shaggy! :)
And aye, Shetlands have a bit of the devil in their eye, don’t they? ;)
Hope your day is happy!