Saturday is PhoBlog Day!
1) I was trolling around FaceBook and I found the site for THE GENTLE BARN Animal Rescue. These were some of the shots on their wall. I was really impressed with the peacock photo! We have several around the ranch and they never, ever let us come out with a camera and catch anything like this! As soon as we start futzing with the camera, I guess it breaks the mood for them or something. Anyway, I thought all of these shots were very sweet.
3) A girl and her first pony. I just love to see them starting young! (And, I love Shetlands… but I notice a chain on his nose. Hmmmmm. He must be a typical Shetland… <smile>)
4) Are pugs ever not cute?
5) I love how this Momma Cat has her paw up like, “Hey, Heey, HEY!”
6) Did you hear about that Ridgeback that had 17 puppies in ONE litter – and they all survived? Well, here are some of her darling pups.
7) Finn licks me (not my skin – my clothes) all the time. I always wonder why…
HORSE AND MAN is a blog in growth… if you like this, please pass it around!