I thought these three stories would have something for everyone this Sunday morning…
- HORSES BLOWING BUBBLES (linked here): I thought this was precious.
2) Gorillas remembering… Gorillas scare me. But, I have followed the Aspinall family as they follow gorillas who were raised in their compound and then released. In this video, Tansy Aspinall meets gorillas she hasn’t seen since she was a child.
3) A Rescued Dog acts as Diabetes monitor for sick child. I loved this story.
THANKS FOR SHARING WITH ME TODAY!
ALL PROCEEDS SUPPORT THE BUCKET FUND!
- Gerber Daisy Delight! Only $36! Wear single, doubled or wrapped as a bracelet! Czech Glass Indian Red (deep, dark red) beads with 2 hand made Sterling Daisy charms. One in the middle and one at the Gemstone Agate closure. If worn doubled, the two flowers appear together. 30″. Great for Spring! Casual pop of color and Sweetness!
To purchase for $36, click here!
2) SPRING’S GOLDEN WHEAT necklace/bracelet! Only $25! This very sweet and delicate necklace has Czech glass matte wheat harvest colored delicate beads with a handmade Sterling heart at larger harvest crystal closure. 18″ Wear alone or layered. Perfect for Spring!
To purchase this necklace, click here!