The last Mama Tess Extravaganza was very successful, thank you! If you’d like to see what is still available from that day, click here. I did lower prices on some of the remaining items.
All of these pieces come from my personal collection… all proceeds will go to help pay MT’s vet bills and aftercare. Thank you! (Please excuse my photography.)
1) CLICK the link here to see the newest updates for eligibility of items.
2) All prices include shipping within the US.
3) If the link on an item doesn’t work, it has sold.
4) If you really want an item and it hasn’t sold within 24 hours, please email me and we can work out terms.
HERE WE GO! CLICK HERE FOR UPDATED LIST!
The items range from $15 – 395. All prices include shipping!
ITEMS FOR $15
1) Sparkly, daisy necklace. 16″. I bought this in Malibu – like most of the necklaces. SOLD, THANK YOU, DAWN F!
2) Green and Blue sparkly necklace. 16″. Procured in Malibu. SOLD! THANK YOU, LOIS!
3) Elegant, black and silver smooth, watery necklace. Malibu.20″. This you could wear to really dress up an outfit or with jeans. SOLD! THANK YOU, JUDI!
4) Leather and silver chunky chunk necklace. I purchased this in Nevada City, CA. It is really unusual and can work alone or with layers. Never worn. SOLD! THANK YOU, LINDA!
5) Devil and Angel necklace. From an old beau. Never removed from its original case. Click here to purchase. $15 (includes shipping).
ITEMS FOR $20
1) DARE TO DREAM TRICKRIDER necklace. I bought this in Nevada City, CA. Never worn, still in original plastic wrapper. Very cute. Olive colored cord. SOLD! THANK YOU, DANA!
2) Red, wood and copper colored beaded necklace. I purchased this at a very cool store called Yuba Blue in Grass Valley. It is very pretty. 16″. Looks great with a tank top and jeans. Never worn. SOLD! THANK YOU, DANA!
3) Cabernet inspired Grape earrings. A very famous artist gave these to me. I never wear them because they are too long for my little face. 2″. If you purchase them, I will tell you who gave them to me. SOLD! THANK YOU, DONNA!
4) Sterling dog bone earrings… tiny. I love these. But, I never wear earrings. In fact, I’ve never worn these. I bought them in New Mexico. SOLD! THANKS, MARY R!
ITEMS FOR $25
1) Blue dangly necklace. I purchased this in Malibu. Really cute with jeans! The necklace part is 16″ and the danglies add 2″ more. SOLD! THANKS, MARY R!
2) Metal large chain and ball necklace. I purchased this in Nevada City, CA. It is really cool for layering. The claw enables you to clasp onto any part. 20″. Still has pricetag…($38). To purchase click here. $25 (includes shipping).
3) Metal orbs and barrels necklace. Another great layering piece! I bought this at the same time as the above piece. Never worn. 20″. SOLD! THANK YOU, JUDI!
4) SADDLE YOUR OWN HORSE necklace! I love this and the copper chain! Never worn. SOLD! THANK YOU, DANA!
5) Pewter daisy with grey leather and crystal bracelet. I bought this to give at Christmas… 9″ Never Worn. Striking layered, too. SOLD! THANK YOU, LOIS!
6) Blue Sparly Cross necklace. This came from Malibu. 16″ This is really sweet. A personal fav. SOLD, THANK YOU, JUDY!
ITEMS FOR $30
1) Aventurine Peace Bracelet. Brand new – in bag. Purchased for an Xmas gift. SOLD! THANK YOU, ARLISS!
2) Multi Strand Metal and Leather Necklace. Another one with the pricetag still on! Bought in Nevada City, CA. Great piece with a simple shirt and jeans! Or dressed up on the beach! SOLD! THANK YOU, LINDA!
ITEMS FOR $35
1) Green Turquiose earring. I looove these! The half-moon shape is great for most faces. I bought these in Taos. To purchase, click here. SOLD! THANK YOU, MELBA!
2) One of a Kind handmade chrysoprase drop necklace. An artist made this for me… it is metal wires, copper and a few sweet beads. To purchase, click here. $35 (includes shipping).
ITEMS FOR $45
1) STELLA AND DOT Chelsea Necklace. I just bought this at a party! I’ve never worn it! To purchase, click here. $45 (includes shipping)
2) Antique Rosettes for bridle. I hunted these down… I wanted to create a really pretty bridle for someone here. But, I’m not that talented and they’ve just sat here… Really pretty. 2″ diameter. SOLD! THANK YOU, DANA!
ITEMS FOR $55
1) CHAIN, GLASS, RUTILATED QUARTZ AND PEARL NECKLACE. I bought this in the coolest shop in So Cal on the beach… I really love the chain… wear this in layers! SOLD! THANK YOU, SUSAN!
2) Sweet bluesy crystal earrings. LOOOVE these. I don’t wear earrings but I bought these just in case i decided to start. A lovely color! Lovely!! To purchase, click here. $55 (includes shipping)
ITEMS FOR $65
1) Aventurine and rose quartz necklace! This is actually worth so much more… I purchased this in Malibu and wore it often… Then it broke and I had it restrung. Anyway, since I used to wear it almost daily, I’m asking about a quarter of what I paid for it. 16″ To purchase, click here. $65 (includes shipping)
2) LOVELY SWEET BLUESY WESTERN DELICATE CRYSTAL BRACELET. I loved this, too. I keep buying these fun crystal Spring things and don’t wear them… Perfect with jean or dressed up on a Summer Day! BRACELET ONLY. To purchase, click here. $65 BRACELET ONLY. (includes shipping)
ITEMS FOR $70
1) Sterling Cameo ring! This is so unusual and cool! Size 7. To purchase, click here. (includes shipping)
2) Western floral kick-happy bracelet! Great for Spring! (matching necklace for $95). I love this and always will. I have never, ever worn it. I think it would look so cute with a tshirt and jeans! I paid a lot for all of these crystal pieces… a lot. To purchase, click here. FLORAL BRACELET ONLY. $70 (includes shipping)
ITEMS FOR $85
1) MOTHER OF PEARL Cameo necklace. This one always brings compliments because it is so unexpected! I bought this in Malibu. Love it! 18″ To purchase, click here. $85 (includes shipping)
2) Really unusual copper and crystal spiral necklace. This is a fav! I have had it hanging near my desk for a year or so. Love it. Hard to photograph but the crystals are purple and a soft tangeriny bronze color. So lovely. Malibu again. SOLD! THANK YOU, MARSHA!
3) Antique sterling and beaded floral cross necklace – long! 36″! You can wrap or layer this. Really sweet and delicate. I just purchased this and have never worn it. SOLD! THANK YOU, ARLISS!
4) Big Labradorite Ring! This is impressive with lots and lots of color! Sterling. Size 7. SOLD! THANK YOU, GINA!
ITEM FOR $90
1) WESTERN BLUESY GORGEOUS DELICATE CRYSTAL NECKLACE! I paid so much more… but it is time to part with these crystal lovelies… To purchase, click here. $90 NECKLACE ONLY (includes shipping)
2) MOKUME FLOWER POT PIN! This piece is incredibly sculptural. Mokume is combining copper with sterling silver. It is a 3-D flower pot. The flower pot is 2.5″ and the entire pin is 3″. I bought this in New York and paid $300. But, I know it is unusual… so… To purchase, click here. $90 (includes shipping)
ITEMS FOR $95
1) Western Fun Crystal Flowery Summer Necklace! I paid so much more for this… ;) Wear it with joy! I’ve never worn this… To purchase, click here. $95 NECKLACE ONLY! (includes shipping)
2) STERLING AND COPPER MOKUME 3-D “HOME” PIN. Signed by the artist. It is hinged and opens to say “Home”. I paid $240 in NY for this… I have never worn it. I keep it in a drawer. SOLD! THANK YOU, MARTY!
ITEMS FOR $125
1) Paris set of floral glorious green (clip-on earrings and necklace). I purchased this set in Paris. Yup. It cost a pretty penny, for sure. Looove the color. It feels almost frosty but still warm. 17″, clip on earrings. Very gorgeous. Cannot resist this color. Please wear it with glee! To purchase, click here. $125 (includes shipping)
2) SANTA FE BIG ‘UN AGATE RING! This is so cool. Amazing design. Big. Impressive. I have never worn this. I just love to look at it. Sterling and Agate, carved. Size 7.5 but could fit larger because it is 3, thinner pieces that make up one ring. (I paid $255.) SOLD! THANK YOU, RENEE!
ITEM FOR $175
1) LOVELY MOBE PEARL AND STERLING NECKLACE. I love this. So unusual and weighty. This is a strong piece and it has heft. The Mobe pearl is very nice. You can clip the claw at any part to make it like a lariat, if you wished. This is a statement piece. 18″ I took several photos because it was hard to catch the light and the gloss. Handmade by an artist for me. I bought it in Manhatten. SOLD! THANK YOU, LAURA!
2) OPAL, STERLING AND 14K ONE-OF-KIND RING! Gorgeous color in this opal! I purchased this in New Mexico. Lovely. It is too big for me but I love the fresh feel and bright color. Size 7.5 and could be made larger because of the wide band. Really pretty! To purchase, click here. $175 (includes shipping)
3) Opal, Sugilite and powder blue turquoise cuff. I love this sweet piece, but it was difficult to photograph… Thin band. Fits a small wrist. 2.5″ across. I bought this in Santa Fe. Love it – especially the sugilite against the opal… SOLD! THANK YOU, KAREN!
ITEM FOR $195
1) Sterling and Moonstone choker. This is an incredible piece! It is heavy and one of a kind, for sure. People always comment when I wear it. For a smaller neck. 13″. If you love moonstone, you will loooove this. Really, really unusual. Weighty, too. Very nice piece. I bought this from a gallery in Los Angeles. To purchase, click here. $195 (includes shipping)
2) Articulated Mokume Frog Pocket Pal. Another one-of-a-kind museum piece. I purchased this in NY. It is really amazing. All the legs move. The mouth is hinged. He is copper and sterling with gold points. His legs spell out FROG. It is signed and is designed to fit in your pocket or over your laptop. Very unusual. I paid a small fortune for this. ;) To purchase, click here. $195 (includes shipping)
ITEM FOR $295
1) CLOISINNE PARROT, 14K RING. I purchased this in Paris. I thought it was so amazing… Cloisinne is the art of putting enamel onto metal. This parrot ring is 14K gold with enamel cloisinne all over it. I hate to part with it but it is way to big for me and it lives in my jewelry box. Time to share it. I won’t even tell you what I paid for it… Size 8. SOLD! THANK YOU, CAROLE!
ITEM FOR $325
1) Museum Piece Mokume articulated Box. Another one-of-a-kind piece… from my Box period. I love boxes. This is signed by the artist. It has an Alice in Wonderland perspective… 2.5″ high and 1.5″ wide. The top is hinged. Not another one like it. I bought this in NY from the artist and paid double. To purchase, click here. $325 (includes shipping)
ITEM FOR $395
1) Susan Chin Sterling, 14K and 18K one-of-kind pendant. This was created by Susan Chin… You can google her. Anyway, this piece had a heavy sterling chain (which I broke) and it retailed for over $800. This is the meat of the necklace. As you can see, it is finely detailed and totally different from every perspective. If you are a collector of fine silver… this is a steal! Ready to put onto any chain of your choice! To purchase, click here. $395 (includes shipping)
PLEASE FORWARD TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT LIKE SOME MT JEWELRY! THANK YOU!