As you all have probably surmised MT’s medical bills (Surgery, limb perfusions, return hospital stay and resection…) and all the upkeep (Founder Warrior, meds, wrapping materials, special diet…) have put me a bit under.
So, in an effort to generate funds for MT, I’ve decided to sell several items of my personal jewelry in hopes that some of you will find great deals and be happy!
Each piece has a story… Prices range from $10 – $285.
If you purchase any item, THANK YOU!
If you forward this post to your friends, THANK YOU!
*My hope is that this is a good thing and you all find happy deals! I will post another round next month if people like doing this… I have LOTS of pieces. ;)
If you want an item and it hasn’t sold, email me and make an offer.
ALL PROCEEDS (every dime) will go towards MT’s bills.
HERE WE GO! LISTED LOWEST PRICE TO HIGHEST.
*If the link doesn’t work, the item has sold. Thank you!
$10 items! (shipping included in price)
1) Will Rogers Ring (adjustable). I bought this at DESPERADO, a store now located in Bend, Oregon. SOLD! THANK YOU, BONNIE!
2) Texas Star Leather bracelet. This is made from used tack. I bought it at Christmas time from a local vendor. It is 7.5″ at clasp. SOLD! THANK YOU, JAN!
3) Cookie Lee flip flop pendant. I bought this from a party I attended. I have never worn it, tag still on. The charm has black and multi-colored crystals. The charm is 1″ long. Click here to purchase. $10 SOLD! THANK YOU
4) Cookie Lee Bracelet. Stretchy. Same deal, bought it at the same party. Brand new. Sold! Thank you, JUDYE!
$15 ITEMS (shipping included in price)
1) White seed pearl and silver earrings. I make these… . Click here to purchase. $15
2) Pink seed pearl and silver earrings. I make these, too. Click here to purchase. $15
3) Peach seed pearl and silver earrings. I also make these! Click here to purchase. $15
4) BREATHE bracelet (SMALL). Same thing. Xmas on Etsy. I paid $32 but I did wear this so I’m selling it for $15. SOLD! THANK YOU, STACEY!
$20 ITEMS (shipping included in price)
1) Turquoise bead and leather bracelet adjustable. I bought this on Etsy to give as an Xmas gift. I paid $28 SOLD! THANK YOU, KIM!
2) Old Tyme Dog photo pendant. Sepia. I bought this at Desperado, now located in Bend, Or. I love these types of charms… I have several. SOLD! THANK YOU, JOANNE!
3) Trick Rider and kids on paint horse pendant. Black and white. I love this one, too. I also bought this at Desperado. SOLD! THANK YOU, JOANNE!
$25 ITEMS (shipping included in price)
1) Pearl Wrap bracelet. I bought this to give as an Xmas gift from an artist on Etsy. I paid $40. SOLD! THANKS, KAREN!
2) Cowboy Tack Texas Star silver plated conchos. Never used. I bought this for a bridle that I never constructed. Click here to purchase. NEW PRICE! $20
3) CHARMED necklace. Another that I purchased at Desperado! It has a thicker chain with a nice weight and feel. Click here to purchase. NEW PRICE! $20
4) STELLA AND DOT earrings (they are out of stock on these at Stella Dot so this is a real FIND if you are in the market). I just purchased this at a party. They are brand new in the box and really, really pretty – in a subtle way. I paid $37. SOLD! THANK YOU, STACEY A!
$30 ITEMS (shipping included in price)
1) EARTH tones gold colored cross necklace. I purchased this for myself but I didn’t realize the cross was gold colored. I don’t wear gold. Your gain! SOLD! THANK YOU, LESLIE!
2) Stacey LaMothe “Sam” Earrings. My friend, Leslie Anne Webb, gave these to me to sell for MT. They are sterling on copper. SOLD! THANKS, RAMONA!
$35 ITEMS (shipping included in price)
1) PEARL LARIAT and leather necklace. Another Etsy purchase that I have never worn. I paid $54. SOLD! THANK YOU, STACEY A.
2) Copper Western Charm bracelet. This darling! 8″ long. I’ve had this a long time but have never taken it out of its box. SOLD! THANK YOU, BONNIE!
3) “Treat a Woman Like a Racehorse” charm. I bought this at Desperado. It is almost 3″ long. SOLD! THANK YOU, DONNA!
$40 ITEMS (shipping included in price)
1) Baroque Pearl and garnet (red) bead earrings. I have some really nice baroque pears and make earrings occasionally. I made these. The pearls alone cost around $70 (most all baroque pearls have flaws… they are not shaped perfectly and can have sand spots – they are very beautiful in my opinion – very natural). SOLD! Thank you, Laura!
2) Hand Crocheted , beaded mosh necklace. I bought this on Etsy at Christmastime but didn’t gift it to anyone. I love this. Longer than a choker – just the right length. Very unusual… and beachy. SOLD! THANK YOU, LESLIE!
3) Sitting Cowgirl and Woman on Mule – 2 Charms Necklace. I bought this at Desperado. Click here to purchase. NEW PRICE! $35
4) Sterling and Leather concha with silver buckle bracelet. 7″ longest/3 quarters inch wide. I bought this at Desperado, too! SOLD! THANKS, KAREN!
5) Sterling (6) Texas Star concha bracelet. 7″ at longest. Conchas are 3/4″. I bought this at Desperado… SOLD! THANK YOU, ROBIN!
ITEMS FOR $45 (shipping included in price)
1) COWBOY TACK bucking bronc buckle kit. 2 buckles. Bronk is gold colored with gold buttons.Tips and keepers are carved. Never used. Click here to purchase. NEW PRICE! $40
ITEMS FOR $50 (shipping included in price)
1) Turquiose chip necklace. I bought this and it still has the price tag on it… 24″ I thought I would wear this layered with my other necklaces but I never did. SOLD! THANK YOU LINDA
2) Stacey LaMothe ‘Sam’ necklace. Leslie Anne Webb donated this for MT. SOLD! THANK YOU, MARY!!
ITEMS FOR $65 (shipping included in price)
1) AMETHYST and marquesite crystal bracelet. My boyfriend previous to Hubby gave this to me. I never wore it as we broke up right afterwards. It is 7.5″ long and approx 3/4″ wide. Hubby wants me to sell this… It is quite pretty. At the time, I saw it at Norstroms for $220. SOLD! THANK YOU, TAMARA!
2) This is the matching amethyst and marquesite ring. Size 5.5. Could probably make it bigger. I saw this at Nordstrom for $175. Click here to purchase (RING ONLY). NEW PRICE! $45
3) STELLA DOT ODETTE CUFF. I recently went to a party and bought this for $98 plus shipping. I have never worn it. SOLD! THANK YOU, LINDA!
4) Terry Porter hand-fabricated cross. This was made for me by an artist I knew long ago and sold for $175. It is copper, brass and sterling. The back is hand stamped by the artist. It measures 2.5″ by 1.5″ . Click here to purchase. NEW PRICE! $55
5) Slashknots denim coral flying heart necklace. I just purchased this at Christmas… Never worn. The necklace is 18″ and the heart is 2″ x 2″ and I paid $110. The end beads are pyrite. SOLD! THANK YOU, MEG!
2) Hand-Blown peridot glass orb antiqued sterling necklace. I bought this one day while I was in Southern California looking at the beach. Click here to purchase. NEW PRICE! $65
ITEMS FOR $80 (shipping included in price)
1) SLASHKNOTS Sterling mermaid with apatite beads necklace. I just purchased this at the end of summer for $110. It is described as: “Artisan sterling silver mermaid crochet necklace ‘UnderWorld’ apatite, blue green, sparkly nautical sea surfer beach boho chic”. SOLD! THANK YOU, TAMARA!
ITEMS FOR $125 (shipping included in price)
1) Sterling and fire opal hand crafted ring. Size 6.5 Really pretty fire in this opal. I bought this ring from a Sausalito artist. I paid $225. You can wear the 14K gold point in either direction. SOLD! THANK YOU, KAREN P!
ITEMS FOR $145 (shipping included in price)
1) LAPIS, CORAL AND TURQUIOSE Sterling Ring. I purchased this when I was in Santa Fe 7. I paid $325.. It is gorgeous, unusual and beautifully made. Size 7. Click here to purchase. $145
ITEMS FOR $175 (shipping included in price)
1) COPPER AND FLUORITE adjustable bracelet. This is sooooo cool! I love it. But, I don’t wear it – as with most of my bracelets. It is an inch to 1.5″ wide in spots. I purchased it for $275 from a local artist here in Auburn, CA. SOLD! THANK YOU, STACEY A.
2) SOUTHWESTERN Green Turquiose, lapis and opal inlaid sterling cuff. Small – fits my wrist at 2.5″. I bought this from the artist in a gallery in Santa Fe and I paid $425. 1/4″ wide with carving on the sides. It really picks up the light and the opals shine! SOLD! THANK YOU, CHRISTINA!
ITEMS FOR $285 (shipping included in price)
1) Signed Sydney Lynch Sterling earrings. 18K, 14K and jade bead earrings – 2? long (Beautiful, one of a kind): I paid $525 and have never worn them. Click here to purchase. NEW PRICE! $265
That’s it for this round… and I have lots more!
If you see something you like and it has not sold, email me and make an offer!
You are so lucky that your veterinarian and the equine hospital will allow you to make payments. I have not known of any vet or clinic or even the vet school hospital in the last two decades in my area that will do that (I have both horses and dogs, own my own place and have a really good job and excellent credit, ). The vets, clinics and even Oregon State University Vet School all want their money up front – even the emergency after-hours small animal clinic does, and no one takes the infamous “Care Credit” except the one new small animal vet in town and her staff is even markedly reluctant to do that because Care Credit wants the vets to discount their services. In fact when one of my horses needed surgery several years ago it was estimated to be so much $$ that I applied for and received approval of a grant from a foundation to pay the vet directly — but he REFUSED the money claiming he would “never deal with a G—d—mnd charity” and that if I could not pay for the surgery and after care up front in cash he said “he didn’t give a [expletive] if my horse died.” (Treats everyone like that, actually – this wasn’t personal.) I don’t know if it’s because Oregon’s economy has been so bad for the twenty years I’ve lived her or what – never had any problems with being billed or making payments at my vet up in Washington State. Maybe it’s just the area where one lives. Anyway, you are truly lucky to be able to make payments for Mama Tess’ “issues.”
ABBOLUTELY AND THANK YOU! HERE IS THE MAMA TESS FUND LINK: http://www.horseandman.com/?p=29308
You used to have a link on the bottom of your posts to donate to Mama Tess’s care…is that still active? I would rather donate directly. All your jewelry is lovely, but I already have so much I dont wear around the house. ;)
My wrist is pretty small, it’ll be good.
The rest of me, not so much :P
OMG, THANK YOU! I have not paid a dime yet on that fabulous device and I feel quite guilty… THANK YOU, my little angel, for mentioning MT while in their presence.
Many, many thanks!
I had to share with you while I was at Road to the Horse this past weekend they had a theraplate booth set up. While I was explaining to my friend what it was and how it has helped MT one of the representatives approached and said I know EXACTLY who you are talking about! She said she was so glad it was helping MT as much as it was. We had quite a nice little chat about your queen :)
ChristinaRae! Yay! It fits a smaller wrist… So now you will just have to flash your wrist around without the ciggy
and show off your smoke free self!! Congrats!!! (Let me know if you missed the small wrist part. Im happy to refund.)
I’m rewarding myself for quitting smoking :) That green turquoise cuff is gorgeous!