Well, I have to say, these jewelry Extravaganzas for Mama Tess’ expenses have been phenomenal!
So far, you guys have purchased over $4000 of my personal jewelry to help MT! Wow!
Therefore, I’m sure it will be a bit of a shock to know that I still have a ways to go with all of MT’s veterinary expenses – mostly because the Founder Warrior (she is wonderful but I do have to pay her…) and Team Maggot ($272 per battle) are still in full force as well as the ongoing meds and supplies.
So alas, I’m bringing out the big guns. These are the pieces that I actually wore regularly – or coveted the most…
Without Further Ado, HERE WE GO!
ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING – if the link doesn’t work, the item is sold.
REFRESH TO SEE WHAT HAS SOLD…
1) SIMPLE DROP CITRINE EARRINGS SOLD! THANK YOU, LORI
I bought these in a wonderful shop in Portland, Oregon. They are the sweetest shape and a very happy color. The perfect citrine drop. I love them! 1.5″ long
2) WESTERN BRIGHT BLINGY SQUARE PERIDOT AND CITRINE EARRINGS! SOLD! THANK YOU, MARY!
I bought these at Desperado, that great Western shop. I love these because they are elegent in their blinginess. More subtle yet still all that!
3) WOOD, STERLING AND LEATHER CROSS! SOLD! THANK YOU, KAREN!
Of all the items on this list, this necklace I have worn the most. The wood cross is 1.5″ long.
4) SWEETBIRD STUDIO PENDANT “PROTECT THIS RIDER” “AND THE HORSE SHE RODE IN ON” SOLD! THANK YOU, LAURA!
I purchased this pendant from Sweetbird Studio and put it on a leather necklace.
4.5) MAMA TESS ‘STAND IN THE LIGHT’ STERLING PENDANT ON LARGE LOBSTER CLAW – Sold! Thank you, Marty!
5) WHITE AND PEACH PEARLS WITH PEACH CRYSTAL EARRING SOLD! THANK YOU, DONNA!
I love these because they dress up or down. I wore them with a white tank and jeans or with a nice white dress. The peach color is very quiet and pretty. I also like that they make a slight sound when they are rustled. 2″ long
6) MY HORSE & MAN LEATHER BELT CUFF BRACELET (small wrist): $45 SOLD! THANK YOU, STACEY!
I purchased this at the Horse Expo – I had it made, of course, so I picked the belt leather, the plate and the text. Fits a small wrist.
7) STERLING, ENGRAVED HEART FROM MY STORE – STRUNG ON LEATHER: SOLD, THANK YOU, JUDI!
This is signed by the artist and has, “San Francisco”, etched on the back. I always loved this simple piece and have kept it for years in my jewelry box. 3″
7.5) STELLA AND DOT NECKLACE – PERFECT FOR LAYERING – SOLD! THANK YOU, NICOLE!
I just bought this as a Stella and Dot party. I’ve never worn it. But, I have thought about layering it with my other pieces…
8) INTRICATELY BEADED GREEN CROSS WITH GEM TONE PEARLS AND PEARL NECKLACE: $55 SOLD! THANK YOU, BONNIE!
I bought this lovely piece in Malibu for lots of money. People stop me on the street to ask about it… The sun really makes it glint. Clearly and artist went blind wrapping and gluing to make this. ;) The cross is 2″ and the necklace is 16″
9) SEED PEARL, SILVER FLOWER, CRYSTAL ANTIQUE CHAIN 16″ NECKLACE: SOLD! THANK YOU, MELBA!
This necklace is so delicate and fine… I just love it. The white pearls pop against your skin and the tiny sterling flower at the point is very sweet. I’ve worn this often… I purchased this in Malibu. It was designed by an artist who has become very famous – but no signature. 16″
10) SUNDANCE CATALOG STERLING CROSS NECKLACE ON LEATHER – SOLD! THANK YOU, TRISH!
I love this. I’ve worn it often. My friend, Leslie Anne Webb had it before me. I think this piece has a lot of good juju in it… (It was expensive.) 16″
11) HOLLY YASHI LABRADORITE, JASPER AND SO MANY OTHER BEADS… SOLD! THANK YOU, LORRAINE!
Oh my gosh this was expensive when I bought it several years ago – before Holly Yashi was a huge name. Anyway, it is very striking yet sweet and subtle. The labradorite really twinkles!
12) BRONZY CRYSTAL ANTIQUE CHAIN REPURPOSED CRYSTAL NECKLACE 18″ – CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE: $65
I remember distinctly that the salesperson had to convince me to purchase this because I don’t usually wear this color and it was expensive – and I’m glad she did. I love it! Great with just about anything. I always receive compliments when I wear it.
13) STERLING BALL AND LEATHER 42″ LEATHER LAYERING NECKLACE – SOLD! THANK YOU, GAIL!
I bought this in Solano Beach in Southern California for $175. I remember distinctly because I didn’t have the money and put it on a credit card (sin). I’ve worn this often and it layers or loops really wonderfully. You can even tie it in a knot. The photo doesn’t do it justice. 42″
14) FACETED CRYSTAL CIRCLES WITH HANDMADE ANTIQUE CHAIN 40″ – SOLD! THANK YOU, MELBA!
Another fabulous layering piece I bought in Solano Beach on the same day I bought the above leather and sterling piece. I put this one on the credit card, too. I love this. A really pretty and unique, wonderful handmade piece.
15) STACEY LAMOTHE SPIRAL WITH WINGS AND “COURAGE” ON THE BACK/FRONT NECKLACE – SOLD! THANK YOU, MT!
This is copper and beautiful. Everyone loves it… I have it on adjustable leather. The cross is 2″.
16) HUBBY AND MY FAVORITE EARRINGS…2″ long REHOMED! (MOTHER-IN-LAW WANTED THESE AND SO SHE GETS THEM – GREAT TO KNOW WHAT SHE LIKES! MOTHER AND SON THINK ALIKE!)
I never wear earrings so it is time to let these go. But, they are my favorite and Hubby loves them, too. I bought them in a boutique in West Hollywood. They are sterling, Peach pearls with faceted white and peridot crystals and a bronze bead. Perfect. (I paid $145)
17) BEAUTIFUL STERLING AND SPIRAL GREEN/WHITE OPAL EARRINGS 1.5″ – SOLD! THANK YOU, ALVI!
These were so difficult to photograph… Trust me, if you like green and white opal, you will love these! They are way more green (not blue) than you can see here. Too bad. I put an arrow at the true color. Take a risk, they are fab – I will take them back if you don’t like them! (I paid $175)
18) AYALA BAR FANCY FUN AND WILD Sterling EARRINGS!! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE: $90
Hubby really loves these! I’ve only worn them twice and both times he kept talking about them. So, I know they are eye-catching and flirty. Her stuff is going for high dollar – I purchased these in a small boutique in Monterey, CA. 2.5″ long. Great for Summer!
19) TIBETAN ANTIQUE FERTILITY/PROSPERITY BEAD NECKLACE 28″- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE: $175
This is a very rare item and probably you bead enthusiasts will appreciate this necklace. I’ve coveted it for 20 years. It was antique then… You who know, know about this. A steal. 28″
20) TIBETAN ANTIQUE BRASS BELLS AND BEAD NECKLACE 24″ – SOLD! THANK YOU, JOANNE!
Anther necklace for those bead enthusiasts. I bought this necklace at the same time as the above necklace and have hidden it in my precious gems box for years. A steal. Enjoy it!
21) ANTIQUE, RARE LAPIS NECKLACE 20″ – SOLD! THANK YOU, DONNA!
Another one for the bead enthusiast. You cannot get this quality of lapis easily anymore. It comes from Afghanistan. I purchased this 20 years ago and it was valuable then. The centerpiece is 3″ across and 2″ tall. I’m happy to pass this forward. Lapis strand is 20″.
22) SYDNEY LYNCH 24K AND STERLING WITH JADE EARRINGS. 2″: MAKE AN OFFER BY EMAILING ME HERE.
23) HUGE CRYSTAL FROM ARKANSAS. 30″ ACROSS, 16″ WIDE AND 7″ TALL (varies). CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE: $399 plus $75 special packaging and shipping/ or gas.
If you are interested in this, let’s chat (email me or comment). I paid over $900 for this crystal. It needs to be cleaned and I cannot lift it… but it is in excellent condition. If you would like it, and take it ‘as is’, I will sell it for $399 plus $75 special packing and shipping. If you live around me, I will drive it to you and use the $75 for gas and my time.
I will not deposit your money until it arrives to you safely.
* I have other, smaller but geologically compelling crystals, if anyone is interested. I was a rock hound in my youth… I still have just about every rock ever discovered. ;)