50% TO 75% OFF on NEW items from Riding Warehouse to benefit the October Bucket Fund Donkeys!
Riding Warehouse is now local to Horse and Man. Because of this, I can drive down and pick up miscellaneous items that Riding Warehouse wants to donate to The Horse and Man Foundation to benefit the Drop in the Bucket Fund.
I bring the items back home and upload them on the blog – and then ship the sold items to the lucky people who were able to snag what they needed from our list! Horse and Man Foundation pays all the shipping costs from the sale of the items. All proceeds benefit the Bucket Fund. And this month, proceeds will benefit the 4 donkeys who were left alone in a field since JUNE. (Read their story here.)
Did you know that whatever items you purchase from Riding Warehouse using this link benefits the Bucket Fund as well? English, Western or Endurance… makes no difference, it all adds up!
HERE WE GO! All prices include shipping.
2) Tuff Rider Regal Dress Boots Size 11 Regular: These boots are beautiful! Retail: $249.00
- From website:Offering a traditional look that can easily enter the show ring, the TuffRider Regal Dress Boots provide the comfort of a custom boot at an extremely affordable price! Carefully crafted from ultra-soft full grain leather, the Regal boots feature an elegant square toe design while full-length back zipper with superior stretch panel naturally contours and flatters the shape of the leg.Detailed features including a contoured Spanish top line cut with TuffRider logo and elegant snap closures at the back of the knee and ankle provide a clean, classic finish. The addition of a superior integrated grippy leather panel on the inside of the calf provides security in the tack to help you ride at your best!Features:
- Ultra-Soft Leather
- Integrated Grippy Leather Panel
- Classic Spanish Cut Top Line
- Traditional Square Toe Design
- Contouring Elastic Panel
- Full-Length Coiled Back Zipper
- Secure Button Snap Closures
- Discreet Rubber Spur Rests
Goode Rider Sizing Chart5) OUTBACK TRADING CO LOW RIDER DUSTER BLACK, SZ SMALL Retail: $136
To purchase for $32.99, click here!
Tough on the outside and soft on the inside, the Kerrits Sit Tight N Warm Pocket Kneepatch Bootcut Tights are an essential piece in your equestrian cold weather wardrobe. Featuring an exterior of Polartec® Windopro® material that has been engineered to be wind and water resistant so that your body heat is kept in and the weather is kept out. A soft, brushed fleece interior fights against chills without the need to wear additional layers, while Gripstretch™ suede extended kneepatch provides extra security in the tack. With bootcut styling, the cut is designed and contoured to visually lengthen your leg and narrow your hips for a flattering and slimming look. Two easy-access pocket are perfect for carrying a phone or any personal item you’d like to keep close, making these the most functional cold weather tights you’ll ever wear!
- Weather Resistant Polartec® Windpro® Shell
- Brushed Fleece Interior for Warmth
- Bootcut Style Provides Flattering Design
- Gripstrtetch Kneepatch Panels
- Constrast Color Panels for Slimming Look
- Two Easy-Access Pocket
13) EQUISTAR LDS KNEEPATCH BREECH BLACK SIZE 32 Retail: $32.95
Equi-Star Ladies Pull-On Breech – Low-rise Clarino knee patch with velcro bottoms. This breech is made of a comfortable mid-weight Cotton/Lycra blend.
15) OVATION BLIZZARD LINED FULL CHAPS BLACK, SIZE XS (fits me: 5’4″, 115 lbs)
Retail: $79.95 *These look so interesting to me… What a great idea for cooler temperature arena work!
Stay insulated, protected, and stylish this winter wearing the Ovation Ladies’ Blizzard Fleece Lined Full Chaps. Boasting a water repellent canvas exterior with a genuine suede inner panel for extra grip and a 70 gram Thinsulate™ mid layer, this is the ultimate winter-approved full chap to keep you in the saddle, no matter the weather!
A contoured cut provides a slim, sleek fit that forms to your unique shape the more you wear them! A front buckle and back velcro are both adjustable for a customized fit, and the full-length, heavy-duty zipper allows for easy on and off.
- Quality Suede Inner Panel for Supreme Grip
- Water Repellent Canvas Exterior
- 70 Grams of Thinsulate™ Material for Ultimate Warmth
- Full Elastic Gusset to Ensure a Custom Fit
- Protects Expensive Saddles from Rubbing or Chafing
- Contoured Fit for a Sleek Look
- Adjustable Front and Back Closures
- Heavy-Duty, Full-Length Side Zipper
17) WRANGLER ROCK 47 LONG SLEEVE TEAL PRINT SMALL, Retail: $44
100% Polyester, sheer with black snap buttons. Longer in back.
18) CINCH LONG SLEEVE KIDS SHIRT WHITE XXL (16-18) (RETAIL: $35.00)
19) Wrangler Women’s 4H & FFA White Denim Jeans WHITE 3X34 (RETAIL: $43)
Providing an extra layer of warmth without additional bulk, the Noble Outfitters Women’s Premier Fleece- Lined Vest insulates your core without sacrificing style. Lightweight and comfortable, the soft microfiber stretch material allows full freedom of movement to maintain a flattering, full-coverage fit both in and out of the saddle. The outer material is also perfect for going from the barn to town because it wont attract hay, horsehair, or dust.
With quilted bottom band for added detail, this versatile vest with a fleece inner material provides a perfect barrier to stay comfortable during cold autumn days at the barn. Two front pockets with warm brushed lining are ideal for keeping valuables safe and secure or for keeping your hands toasty warm while the full-length front double zipper and trendy tall collar finish the look with timeless style.
- Stretch Microfiber Fleece Material
- Quilted Bottom Band for Added Detail
- Embossed Logo Tape Detail
- Insulating Fleece Interior Lining
- Full-Length Front Double Zipper Closure with Versatile Collar
- Front Hand Warmer Pockets
- Dropped Back Hem for Full Coverage
- Lightweight & Comfortable Design
22) CAVALLO BLACK SPORT BOOTS PAIR SIZE SLIM 3.0 Retail: $146.
Purchase Cavallo boots for $69, click here!
The revolutionary Cavallo Black Sport Hoof Boot Pair- Slim has been specifically designed and shaped to accommodate the natural horse hoof. Excellent hoof protection for the barefoot horse. Similar in function to the Cavallo Sport Boot in Regular Size, but even more narrow to accommodate horses with extremely slim feet. Many people use the Cavallo Sport on the hind feet and the Cavallo Simple on the front. Click the Video button under the images to see the differences between the two boots.
The easy-on styling protects the hoof while allowing natural expansion and contraction of the hoof wall to stimulate blood circulation for healthy growth and development of a strong bare hoof. The Cavallo boots are an optimal solution to chronic hoof pain or sensitivity and also make a great rehabilitation environment for injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis, punctures, sole bruising or contracted heels.
An innovative design, quality materials, and smart features including built-in sole relief have made these top of the line multipurpose boots a sure favorite among equestrian enthusiasts looking to transition their horses to a natural barefoot state.
- Even More Slim Version of the Sport Boot
- Outside Tread Pattern Supports Hoof Wall
- Ultra Durable Tread
- Built-In Drainage & Contour Back Flap Bulb Protection
- Recessed Center Outsole to Minimize Pressure
- Raised Inner Rim for Ergonomic Fit
- Genuine Supple Leather Upper for Comfort & Flexibility
- Heavy Duty Elastic and Urethane Tab Closure
- Durable Velcro Closure for Security
– CENTAUR WOOL COOLER CHARC/PNK/SILV XL HORSE – Charcoal and pink Retail: $99.95
Purchase cooler (charcoal, pink and silver trim) XL Horse for $44.99, click here!
7 – PROFESSIONAL CHOICE 600D BLANKET SOUTHWEST 76″ – Retail $123.95
To purchase this blanket (size 76) for $59.99, click here!
28) Wrangler Men’s 20X Camo Steer Head Hoodie Retail: $53.00
To purchase SIZE MEDIUM for $22.99, click here!
To purchase SIZE SMALL for $21.99, click here!
OCTOBER EMERGENCY DROP IN THE BUCKET FUND (read story here)! 4 abandoned donkeys! Their owner passed away and these donkeys were forgotten in a field. No water, no food SINCE JUNE!
PLEASE DONATE, 100% tax deductible! We are almost halfway there! click here to donate!