Well, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do…
It is now time to sell the jewels. The real ones. DIAMONDS.
…And, everything else at 40% off!
Every dime will go to MT’s debt – and whatever is left over will go into the Bucket Fund.
HERE WE GO! – Birthdays? Christmas?…
ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN THE US – If the link doesn’t work, the item has sold… Thank you!
1) These are the most subtle yet stunning and best-looking classic, elegant and bright diamond earrings I’ve ever seen (in my price range…) which is why I purchased them for myself from LAURA M in the Malibu Country Store area.
Here is the description from the jeweler who created this ‘just under a full carat” pair of earrings:
A matching pair of Laura M. “single prong” earrings in 18 Karat gold and diamonds. These are made to be tight to the earlobe hoops and the earrings contain 10 diamonds (5 each side), with just under a full carat of very white G/F color, VS clarity diamonds. This style of these earrings, when worn, allows the wearer to look as if there are diamonds floating on the ear without metal. Very comfortable. Value: $2895. *The appraiser will answer any questions happily, just call him: Mark – 310-274-3400
I am selling them for $1895. $1000 off!!!!
SOLD! THANK YOU, MARTY!
2) At the same time I bought the above earrings, I also purchased a diamond ring for myself. I wasn’t married to Hubby and I wanted a diamond – and fell in love with this simple and elegant band.
It doesn’t matchy matchy with the earrings, but you can tell it is the same designer – Laura M.
Here is what the appraiser said:
Laura M. “single- prong” style ring of 18 Karat white gold and diamonds. This style of ring holds the diamonds in cups with two prongs on each side so that maximum light is emitted from these very white G/F color, VS clarity diamonds and you are looking at diamonds and not metal, i.e., more diamond shows than metal, making for one very bright ring. The total carat weight is right at .50 (half carat). The ring size is 5.25, but my jeweler has said that he can re-sizing to any size. Value: $1895. *The appraiser will answer any questions happily, just call him: Mark – 310-274-3400
I will sell this ring for $995!
EVERYTHING ELSE AT 40% OFF!!
1) MT Sterling “Stand in the Light” Pendant with lobster clasp for jewelry, watchbands, some dog collars, keychain…
6) –ST. FRANCY MEDALS… These Sterling Silver pendants were created in honor of Nancy Smith who was a great animal lover. The front has a textured heart with wings. The back says, “Watch Over Me”. For Humans or Animals… I’m sure Nancy will do her best to care for whomever wears her talisman. To read about St. Francy, click here
CLICK HERE TO ORDER STERLING SILVER ST. FRANCY MEDAL on lobster claw to hook onto a necklace, or bracelet, or watch, or key chain, or D-ring, or…
WAS$35 NOW $21 (includes tax and shipping)
9) Another piece made for MT by my artist friend in Poland. Here is her description, ” Nice necklace, quartz necklace, RUTILATED Unique Necklace.” This is great for layering or alone. It comes on a long chain. I love that it is rutilated!!
Czech lavender and pink marbled beads in this lovely wear-alone or layered necklace/bracelet! Sterling handmade star at crystal closure. 28″
Turquoise, Malachite and Earthy green tone Czech glass beads with chain at lobster clasp closure! 17″. Sits really nicely…
13) Another gorgeous piece of natural Amber created for MT by her artist friend in the UK! It is set in eco-friendly tin and copper. The pendant is approx 2″ tall and 1″ at the most wide. The chain is 30″. Such a deal all the way from the UK for $48!
17) Sweet bluesy crystal earrings. LOOOVE these. I don’t wear earrings but I bought these just in case i decided to start. A lovely color! Lovely!! To purchase, click here.
WAS $55 (includes shipping) NOW $33!
17.6) LOVELY SWEET BLUESY WESTERN DELICATE CRYSTAL BRACELET. I loved this, too. I keep buying these fun crystal Spring things and don’t wear them… Perfect with jean or dressed up on a Summer Day! BRACELET ONLY. To purchase, click here.
WAS $65 (AND I PAID MUCH MORE ORIGINALLY!) BRACELET ONLY. (includes shipping) NOW $39
25) Another beautiful pendant from our artist friend in the UK! This pendant is so much prettier in person – the crystal is more white than it appears – with only a hint of peachy pink. The elegant long form would be great dressed up or down. Very pretty. The pendant is 2″ and the chain is 32″.
28) Delicate but heavy with Garnets! Rounds and spheres! MT Sterling “Stand in the Light” pendant at Special Glass Bead and Sterling flower closure. 17″ Can be worn back to front. $68
29) –Incredible Raw Crystal pendant from our artist friend in the UK! Raw crystal set in eco-friendly tin and copper. Pendant is 2″ and the chain is 32″. Wow!
30) — Wowsa! Chrome Diopside large nugget necklace. Striking! it is a beautiful shining emerald green. Very lovely. Great alone or layered. 16″
Mostly CHRYSOPRASE nuggets, Turquoise and Czech glass beads with Stainless Wishbone pendant necklace with chrysoprase marble nugget at closure. 17″
31) MOTHER OF PEARL Cameo necklace. This one always brings compliments because it is so unexpected! I bought this in Malibu. Love it! 18″ To purchase, click here.
WAS $85 (includes shipping) NOW $51
34.5) WESTERN BLUESY GORGEOUS DELICATE CRYSTAL NECKLACE! I paid so much more… but it is time to part with these crystal lovelies… To purchase, click here.
WAS $90 NECKLACE ONLY (includes shipping) NOW $54!
34.6) MOKUME FLOWER POT PIN! This piece is incredibly sculptural. Mokume is combining copper with sterling silver. It is a 3-D flower pot. The flower pot is 2.5″ and the entire pin is 3″. I bought this in New York and paid $300. But, I know it is unusual… so… To purchase, click here.
WAS $90 (includes shipping) NOW $51
35) –-Amazing, one-of-a-kind eco-friendly copper hoop dangle earrings from our artist friend in Poland! 3-D Wow – You won’t be missed!
37.5) Paris set of floral glorious green (clip-on earrings and necklace). I purchased this set in Paris. Yup. It cost a pretty penny, for sure. Looove the color. It feels almost frosty but still warm. 17″, clip on earrings. Very gorgeous. Cannot resist this color. Please wear it with glee! To purchase, click here.
WAS $125 (includes shipping) NOW $75!
39.5) Sterling and Moonstone choker. This is an incredible piece! It is heavy and one of a kind, for sure. People always comment when I wear it. For a smaller neck. 13″. If you love moonstone, you will loooove this. Really, really unusual. Weighty, too. Very nice piece. I bought this from a gallery in Los Angeles. To purchase, click here.
WAS $195 (includes shipping) NOW $117!!
37.5) Articulated Mokume Frog Pocket Pal. Another one-of-a-kind museum piece. I purchased this in NY. It is really amazing. All the legs move. The mouth is hinged. He is copper and sterling with gold points. His legs spell out FROG. It is signed and is designed to fit in your pocket or over your laptop. Very unusual. I paid a small fortune for this. ;) To purchase, click here.
WAS $195 (includes shipping) NOW $117!
40) Signed Sydney Lynch Sterling earrings. 18K, 14K and jade bead earrings – 2? long (Beautiful, one of a kind): I paid $525 and have never worn them. Click here to purchase.
WAS $265, NOW $160!!
41) Museum Piece Mokume articulated Box. Another one-of-a-kind piece… from my Box period. I love boxes. This is signed by the artist. It has an Alice in Wonderland perspective… 2.5″ high and 1.5″ wide. The top is hinged. Not another one like it. I bought this in NY from the artist and paid double. To purchase, click here.
WAS $325 (includes shipping) NOW $237!!
42) Susan Chin Sterling, 14K and 18K one-of-kind pendant. This was created by Susan Chin… You can google her. Anyway, this piece had a heavy sterling chain (which I broke) and it retailed for over $800. This is the meat of the necklace. As you can see, it is finely detailed and totally different from every perspective. If you are a collector of fine silver… this is a steal! Ready to put onto any chain of your choice! To purchase, click here.
WAS $395 (includes shipping) NOW $237!!