As most of you know, my mother, Donna, passed away last month. So, in her honor, I’d like to help 10 very malnourished and neglected, old horses who were rescued by Falcon Ridge. These are the worst 10 of the 25 horribly neglected horses seized last week.
Here are the first 5. All have a fighting chance for some good years ahead. They need special feeds, soft hay, their teeth and feet done (in time) and a few special needs as they are showing up.
Can we help these deserving but horribly starved oldsters? It would me a lot to me…
I’m thinking $500 each ($2500 total) would be a conservative, but very helpful start. Thank you in advance! All donations are 100% tax deductible!
Let me introduce “Donna’s first 5” (the additional 5 come on Monday…).
- This is Everest. He is a 25 year-old 17′ grey gelding
2) This is Squeaky. He is ‘at least’ 25… They call him Squeaky because his teeth squeak when he eats… (that will be checked…)
3) This is Katmandu. He also is approximately 25… and is a tall, bay TB. Katmandu has an unusual patch on his hind.
4) This is sweet Whitney. She is a the youngster at 15. Whitney is a gorgeous, light palomino.
5) Logan is a very handsome 22 years young, quarter horse with one hind sock.
ALL OF THESE HORSES ARE NOW SAFE… but they need enormous amounts of special food and attention. Thank you, thank you in advance! All donations are 100% tax deductible.
If you can help Donna’s 10, I would be very, very grateful.