I don’t want to reinvent the wheel as we plan the horse facilities at the new house.
I’m sure MANY of you have built horse accommodations and auxiliary horse stuff that you LOVE. And, I’m sure many of you have information of what NOT to do – from your experience.
You all are such a wealth of knowledge… I’d LOVE to hear from you on these topics (or any other you feel might help!)
- HAVE YOU TRIED BAYCO FENCING?
- WHAT IS THE VERY BEST SHELTER DESIGN YOU HAVE BUILT OR HAVE SEEN?
- WHAT IS THE ITEM(S) YOU ARE MOST PROUD OF FOR DESIGNING INTO YOUR HORSE KEEPING SOLUTIONS
- WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU HAD DONE DIFFERENTLY THAT MIGHT HELP ME WITH MY FUTURE SETUP?
- HAS ANYONE BUILT A PADDOCK PARADISE?
- HAS ANYONE MOVED LARGE AREAS OF DIRT TO CHANGE A PASTURE TOPOGRAPHY? ANY PITFALLS (no pun intended)?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE INDOOR/OUTDOOR KITCHEN DESIGN ITEM THAT YOU USE ALL THE TIME?