This magazine style program takes a close and engaging look into every facet of the horse experience. From the elite perspectives of top breeders and Olympians to the hands-on drama of rescue and rehabilitation. HORSE AND MAN provides an absorbing view into the lives of Equines and their people.
The Pilot of HORSE AND MAN is now available for purchase. Below is a short description.
– HORSE AND MAN Pilot, California (26 minutes)
In this Episode, we visit;
* Raptor Ranch: Hollywood stunt horses are such a mystery… How is it done? We visited Rudy Ugland, the legendary movie horse trainer who has been creating movie magic with horses for over 40 years.
* Redwings Rescue Sanctuary: There’s a wonderful place in Carmel that rescues horses that are abused, starved, and neglected. Redwings Rescue Sanctuary nurses these animals back to health and gives them a loving home for life.
* Scripps Miramar Ranch: Everyone knows how hard it is to sell an idea that’s unusual. Renowned trainer, Michele Macfarlane, did just that. She almost single-handedly brought the Spotted Saddlebred out of the shadows and into the show ring.
* Boz Saddlery: There are so many saddles on the market. But the bottom line for most riders is comfort and security. And, they want the same for their horses. We visited the saddle maker, John Bozanich, who feels the same way.