As you all know, I signed up to get a monthly grab bag of equine goodies from A HORSE BOX.
For a nominal fee, A Horse Box will send out to you a goodie box filled with approximately 5-7 items per month. For me, this is pure joy since I love surprises, I love to get unexpected things in the mail and I love grab bags – always have.
APRIL’S A HORSE BOX CONTENTS
I had never tried any of this month’s contents, so I’m excited!
1) PONY PODS: The all natural bubble bath in a sponge made just for ponies and the little hands that wash them. Available in five ponylicious scents! Click here!
This sponge is part of a larger program, Mrs. Conn’s Bath Day, of pre-soaped (flavored) sponges… If I was in a barn or had kids, I’d probably subscribe. This seems like a fun way to make bathing your horse a good time. And, I like the different scents of sponges.
2) HAY WHERE’S THAT – It’s a FUNGUS AMUNGUS
I have never tried this remedy, either. It says, “Antimicrobial antifungal leg and body wash for use on fungus, rainrot and other skin irritations.
My neighbor’s donk has rainrot so she borrowed this. I am going to use it on MT’s coronet band. She doesn’t have any fungus, but it does get crusty from being wrapped all the time. I’ll let you know if this helps, for sure!
3) CAVALOR MASH AND MIX: COMFORTING EASILY DIGESTIBLE MIX PACKED WITH VITAMINS & ELECTROLYTES
This is an interesting concept… electrolytes in feed. I also like that this is considered a warm water mash – a comfort food.
Inside the box was also a coupon to enter a contest to win a 3lb bag…
*While checking the site, I saw that they have a IR/Cushings feed at 3% sugar and 5% starch. It is called Fiber Force! Good to know! I’m going to try some with MT.
4) DERMA-GEL: Original Swiss formula: Derma GeL “Animal Skin Care Tube Dispenser is an isotonic hydrogel made of high molecular weight polymers that promotes wound healing in all animal species: horses, dogs, cats, livestock, birds, reptiles and exotics. Derma GeL ensures a uniform porous barrier of protection against bacterial attack and foreign contaminants while maintaining skin moisture. No bandaging is required. Derma GeL promotes hair regrowth of the original color in affected area.”
I have never used this… but the case studies are very impressive. I will try it on MT’s future abscesses to see if they heal more quickly. Also, they gave us a discount coupon as well as the product…
5) JOLLY GOODIES apple treats for horses. All natural, 100% dehydrated apple.
I like that there is nothing but apples in this. The ingredients say, “dehydrated apple”. That’s it.
6) COUPON FOR SADDLE LOCKERS. Inside the A Horse Box was also a coupon for 10% off a SaddleLocker. I don’t need this, but it is an interesting concept.
FUN FUN FUN!
Click here for webpage!
SPRING SALE! EVERYTHING 25% OFF!! CLICK HERE!
ALL PROCEEDS SUPPORT THE BUCKET FUND!
Do your remember the 50-50 ice cream bars? This necklace reminds me of that! Orange Sherbert and creme!
was Only $42! Now $32!
Czech Glass Orange Sherbert colored beads with crystal beads and large matte crystal at closure. Sterling Hammered cross! Necklace is 17″ with an additional 1.5″ for the cross!