Thank you all for your kind thoughts and wonderful donations. We again met our goal to help Migiddo with all of his supplements and special needs – to gently help him get back to healthy!
(You can read Migiddo’s story here.)
Remember these pics? Ugh. How could one forget…
WELL, LOOK AT HIM NOW!!
In just 30 days, with the care from HORSE FEATHERS EQUINE RESCUE, he looks much, much better. Granted, he is still very thin, but the successful re-feeding programs all insist on small meals so that his gut can handle the volume. He is right on schedule.
Migiddo is doing very well! I’m told he is now very vocal, walks with a spring in his step and has made a friend!
Sigh… all good. Nice. A huge improvement… MG is on his way!
You can follow MG’s progress here.
OUR RECEIPT OF DONATION FOR MG!
Here is our receipt. Thank you all!
SUNDANCE’S TRACY ELY EARRING FUNDRAISER
Thanks to all of you for writing such kind letters to Sundance’s owner, Pam. Also, thank you all for donating, purchasing earrings and sending good thoughts.
Tracy was thrilled to have raised $275 for her friend! Thank you Thank you!
Here is the receipt for that donation sent to Tracy (I blacked out her email address for privacy).
DO YOU HAVE A BUCKET FUND HORSE SUGGESTION?
1) Vet must be involved and can confirm diagnosis – must have an immediate crisis, cannot be a recovering horse.
2) Must have pics of horse – and must be willing to update throughout the month.
3) 501 is preferred – no funds can be given to an individual – only vet hospital.
If you know of a horse in severe need, please email me with brief story and contact information.
All proceeds to go Mama Tess’ daily medical expenses!
Today we have two necklaces from Slashknots (my favorite seller on Etsy)!
*All prices include shipping. If the link doesn’t work, the item has sold… thank you!
1) Earthy Crochet wrap bracelet necklace anklet ‘Mother Love’ turquoise green artisan bronze heart.
Here is what the artist has to say:
A triple wrap bracelet, double wrap anklet, or a 20″ necklace– switch it up every day! Weathered green faceted czech glass beads look earthy and rustic… paired with an artisan bronze double sided heart charm for a sweet country vibe :)
Wear it as a necklace layered with your own chains or wear as a triple wrap bracelet for a cool bohemian look. Also looks great wrapped around your ankle….
SOLD! THANK YOU, TAMARA!
Here is what the artist had to say:
Faceted Czech glass beads in a rich merlot red color. Artisan sterling silver cross charm dangles from the loop closure.
Wear it as a necklace layered with your own chains or wear as a triple wrap bracelet for a cool bohemian look.
Measures 20″ long. Will fit an average small to medium wrist. Loop closure with a czech glass ball.
3) Striking Teal Blue Beachy Green Mossy Hottie necklace with Cobalt and Olive Czech glass beads and Sterling handmade star at lobster clasp!
4) CHUNKY COWGIRL BOHO TURQUOISE, CHRYSOPRASE AND STERLING “ST. FRANCY – WATCH OVER ME” necklace! A real stunner with Sterling heart at Labradorite closure. Such beautiful colors!
TO view other pieces donated to or created for Mama Tess’ Medical Fund via website, click here! Thank you!