Well… yesterday, our Bucket Fund didn’t do too well (linked here)… I figure the Bucket Fund needs a little boost.
So…. below are a bunch of items that will benefit the our September Bucket Fund horses, The Josephine 5!
If you’d like to donate to help these starved horses, click here!
10% OF ALL SALES OF EQUI-SPA will go towards the September Bucket Fund!
Sweet and kind Equi-Spa was very moved by these starved Josephine 5… and she offered to give 10% of ALL SEPTEMBER SALES to these horses! So, if you need or want any of these lovely, gentle yet powerful essential oil products, please buy now! Thank you!
These are my favorite products, and why… 10% of all sales in Sept. benefit the Bucket Fund!
- THE BALM: I use it on everything! It totally healed up Bodhi’s horrendous side slice two years ago. No stitches would hold yet the wound healed beautifully. I use it on my hands, my cuts, hubby’s burns, sunburns – everything. This is nature’s skin healer. Click here.
- SHEATH AND UDDER CLEANER: LOVE THIS! I used it on Mama Tess all the time. It is gentle, cleans really well and you don’t have to worry about rinsing it off. It is emollient and wonderful. She loves it. MT nickers when she smells it! Click here!
- PEPPERMINT PROTECTION SPRAY: A great, fresh, clean, safe flyspray. Click here.
- NOT SO SWEET ITCH: Ohhhhh, Beautiful Girls loves this stuff! She is plagued by gnats and noseeums. This gel (or spray) totally protects her sensitive areas. She loves it! The girl stands rock solid as I apply it. She wants it all over! Click here
- FAIRY TALES: Lovely, not oily… easy to brush through the hair and leaves it fresh and not gooey. For me, I adore the fragrance! It smells like something you’d get at a fancy Aveda salon! Also, their tales are full and glorious. Not clumpy and wet looking. Click here.
- LAVENDER CLEANSING SPRAY: I use this inside of Norma’s grazing muzzle. It puts her in a trance, I swear! I also put it on MT when we have our spa days. This is a calming scent and the horses respond to it. Click here.
- MANY MANY MORE PRODUCTS click here!
THINGS I HAVE TO SELL FOR THE SEPTEMBER BUCKET FUND!
- RADIUS RASP: Brand new in box! I purchased this hand rasp at the Horse Expo, thinking I might need it between trims to use on Finn – to keep his boots in a good fit. But, I found that he wears his hooves off really well on our hard ground (with rocks) so I’ve never used it. But, I still think it is a good idea to have a hand rasp. $44, free shipping! SOLD! THANK YOU!
- LESLIE ANNE WEBB “Oscar Kisses”! This (12 x 12) giclee print retails for $98 plus shipping. I will sell it for $65, free shipping! SOLD! THANK YOU!
3) THE POWER OF HORSES TO HEAL: RIDING HOME by Tim Hayes! For those of you with PTSD – or if you know someone with PTSD – this is a lovely introduction on how horses can heal! SOLD! THANK YOU!4) LAST CHANCE MUSTANG by Mitchell Bornstein! I’m reviewing this book next week! A fascinating story about one man and a mustang no one could handle. A true story! Not only that… this book weaves in so much accurate BLM and Mustang facts – it is like an encyclopedia of instant knowledge. Well worth it! Great story, great information. SOLD! THANK YOU!
JEWELRY FROM POLAND TO HELP THE BUCKET FUND!
Mama Tess’ artist friend in Poland just sent a box of wonderful handmade items to help with our September Bucket Fund! All items are made of eco-friendly reworked tin and copper. They are all one-of-a-kind!
Glass Pendant: This piece is so fresh! Great for layering! Hand crafted ecofriendly tin and copper. The pendant is 4″ long – a deep, but bright red! The chain is 32″. SOLD! THANK YOU!
DROP LABRADORITE PENDANT! This one is so beautiful! And I think either side is equally as lovely. Glinting Labradorite in this arrowhead shaped pendant. The piece is 2.5″ and the chain is 32″.
SOLD. THANK YOU!
LITTLE FLOWER PENDANTS FROM POLAND for the Bucket Fund!
These are so sweet, I can barely stand it! The pendants are all one of a kind, made from dried fresh flowers… eco-friendly tin and copper. The pendants with bale are approximately 2″. The chains are 32″! Great alone or for layering!
–SWEET blue and purple flowers! (below) To purchase blue and purple for $45, click here!
–FLUFFY YELLOW AND DAINTY PINK! (below) To purchase fluffy yellow for $45, click here!
–SUBDUED and very antique looking flowers! To purchase these subdued flowers for $45 click here!
–BRIGHT and happy yellow, red and purple flowers! SOLD! THANK YOU!
–BEAUTIFUL Reds and Purples with yellow! To purchase beautiful reds and yellows for $45, click here!
–FIELD GRASSES Spring Meadow pendant! To purchase these waves of gold for $45, click here!
–AMAZING DOMED GLASS FLOWER PENDANT! This one is formidable and unique! It reminds me of flowers under a magnifying glass! Sweet yellow and white baby flowers. Each side is different so you could wear it either way. Lovely. Wear layered or alone. The pendant with bale is 2.5″. The chain is 32″
SOLD! THANK YOU!
–BABY’S BREATH PENDANT! This pretty white baby’s breath pendant is delicate but robust at 3″. Perfect for layering. So soft and feminine! The chain is 32″. To purchase for $75, click here!
THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!
CLICK TO READ about our September Bucket Fund horses: The Josephine 5!
LOVE those pendants from Poland and will buy one as soon as I can manage to make choice of colors – they’re all gorgeous. They remind me of bridle rosettes. The vintage rosettes are really very hard to find and very expensive if you can find them, but I think there’s someone who actually has just started making bridle rosettes in various designs some of which are of course horses and some dog breeds, and making some into pendants too. As I recall the artist’s last name was Bennett. There was some newly-made ones on Amazon or Etsy or e-bay for a while but I don’t see them there now. If you can find them that might be a good fundraiser too (the new ones, if they’re making them, not the super expensive vintage ones which sometimes run hundreds of dollars). Because of all the horse and horse+dog folks who visit this blog there might be some good fundraising using these if you can find them!